- Kinect Z Buffer Noise and Audio Beam Steering Precision
- Eighteen Reasons Why You Should Not Follow Bill Sardi's Children Flu Season Vaccination Advice
- C++ Morsels: Why does C++ distinguish between member and pointer-to-member?
- Mammoth by John Varley
- C++ Morsels: std::for_each functors member variables
- C++ Morsels: Initializer List Execution Order
- Junkyard Wars Snowplow
- The Witling by Vernor Vinge
- 285 Semi Accident at Parmalee Gulch
- Fevre Dream by George R. R. Martin
Xenon's MSDN Errata
I've noticed recently that I'm making a lot of annotations and corrections to Microsoft's online Win32 API documentation, and while re-reading one the other day I discovered I can view a list of all the annotations I've made.
In fact, it can be viewed publicly: