- Kinect Z Buffer Noise and Audio Beam Steering Precision
- Eighteen Reasons Why You Should Not Follow Bill Sardi's Children Flu Season Vaccination Advice
- C++ Morsels: Why does C++ distinguish between member and pointer-to-member?
- Mammoth by John Varley
- C++ Morsels: std::for_each functors member variables
- C++ Morsels: Initializer List Execution Order
- Junkyard Wars Snowplow
- The Witling by Vernor Vinge
- 285 Semi Accident at Parmalee Gulch
- Fevre Dream by George R. R. Martin
I took this photo from the train while traveling from Amsterdam to meet with our Dutch associate Hans van der Maarel. While on the train, I downloaded the image to my laptop and experimented with some effects work to make the sort of old-world lithograph look I felt the image called for. I'm very happy with the result. I didn't write down how exactly I did it, but I have a pretty good idea. The original is pretty drab and uninspiring, really.