- Kinect Z Buffer Noise and Audio Beam Steering Precision
- Eighteen Reasons Why You Should Not Follow Bill Sardi's Children Flu Season Vaccination Advice
- C++ Morsels: Why does C++ distinguish between member and pointer-to-member?
- Mammoth by John Varley
- C++ Morsels: std::for_each functors member variables
- C++ Morsels: Initializer List Execution Order
- Junkyard Wars Snowplow
- The Witling by Vernor Vinge
- 285 Semi Accident at Parmalee Gulch
- Fevre Dream by George R. R. Martin
Red Rocks Data Center (.com) Solar Powered Webcam
The day before Labor Day Weekend 2007 began, I was on top of a microwave communications tower at the Red Rocks Data Center (RedRocksDataCenter.com) facility here, mounting a solar panel and webcam on the tower. It has a commanding view of Highway 285 as it enters the bridge construction zone heading west into the foothills.
I do all my own stunts. I used my tree climbing harness and gear to secure me while I was up there. Thanks to Tim and Tom from RRDC and Lazierfan from Pinecam for all the work getting it working.
The camera itself is available streaming (when it has enough reserve power) here.