- Kinect Z Buffer Noise and Audio Beam Steering Precision
- Eighteen Reasons Why You Should Not Follow Bill Sardi's Children Flu Season Vaccination Advice
- C++ Morsels: Why does C++ distinguish between member and pointer-to-member?
- Mammoth by John Varley
- C++ Morsels: std::for_each functors member variables
- C++ Morsels: Initializer List Execution Order
- Junkyard Wars Snowplow
- The Witling by Vernor Vinge
- 285 Semi Accident at Parmalee Gulch
- Fevre Dream by George R. R. Martin
I've been working on improving my technique and form recently, shooting on the 20D. I'm fairly happy with some of the work, at least I think it shows some growth. Here are a few selections that are worth looking at.
Miss Rodeo America 2007, Ashley Andrews (Colorado State Fair Rodeo, Pueblo, CO)
20D, EF 28-135@135mm. 1/400 @ f10.0 ISO 400, Auto.
Processing: Multiple selective exposure adjustments (sky, body, face) from RAW CR2, combined. Selective noise reduction on face.
The Last Picture Show. (Cinderella Twin Drive-in, Englewood, CO -- [closing fall 2007])
20D, EFS 18-55@18mm. 1/250 @ f10.0 ISO 100, Auto