- Kinect Z Buffer Noise and Audio Beam Steering Precision
- Eighteen Reasons Why You Should Not Follow Bill Sardi's Children Flu Season Vaccination Advice
- C++ Morsels: Why does C++ distinguish between member and pointer-to-member?
- Mammoth by John Varley
- C++ Morsels: std::for_each functors member variables
- C++ Morsels: Initializer List Execution Order
- Junkyard Wars Snowplow
- The Witling by Vernor Vinge
- 285 Semi Accident at Parmalee Gulch
- Fevre Dream by George R. R. Martin
Junkyard Wars Snowplow
I was bored during the snowstorm and had too much time in the garage.
It actually works, if the snow isn't too heavy. And it kept my driveway passable this entire three-day storm, which dumped about 48" of snow at our house.
I'm pretty sure I was channeling the spirit of the (still living) Richard "Bowser" Munson.