- Kinect Z Buffer Noise and Audio Beam Steering Precision
- Eighteen Reasons Why You Should Not Follow Bill Sardi's Children Flu Season Vaccination Advice
- C++ Morsels: Why does C++ distinguish between member and pointer-to-member?
- Mammoth by John Varley
- C++ Morsels: std::for_each functors member variables
- C++ Morsels: Initializer List Execution Order
- Junkyard Wars Snowplow
- The Witling by Vernor Vinge
- 285 Semi Accident at Parmalee Gulch
- Fevre Dream by George R. R. Martin
Flowers of Keukenhof
The Keukenhof Gardens are some of the most spectacular flowers I have ever seen.Acres after acre of exploding blossoms, especially brilliant tulips. These are some of the highlights from my 2004 trip. Many of these I used for a time as my desktop image.