- Kinect Z Buffer Noise and Audio Beam Steering Precision
- Eighteen Reasons Why You Should Not Follow Bill Sardi's Children Flu Season Vaccination Advice
- C++ Morsels: Why does C++ distinguish between member and pointer-to-member?
- Mammoth by John Varley
- C++ Morsels: std::for_each functors member variables
- C++ Morsels: Initializer List Execution Order
- Junkyard Wars Snowplow
- The Witling by Vernor Vinge
- 285 Semi Accident at Parmalee Gulch
- Fevre Dream by George R. R. Martin
Chris, Dave and Bob's Home Cookin'
Motivated by the success of the Blair Witch Project, and by the attitude that anything Web is hip, we've decided to drag this one kicking and screaming from the archives and make it widely available once again.
In 1993, Chris (Hanson), Dave (Kessner), Bob (Maple), Eric Schultz, Chris Hurtt, Earl Miles, and a few other malcontents found themselves in the possession of a microwave oven, a video camera, some worthless CD-ROMs, and a (then state-of-the-art) Video Toaster editing system.
Here is the actual result.
The original server at David's free-ip.com was killed by the Slashdot effect. A number of people graciously mirrored and converted the video. Now, Home Cookin' has its own site, a second Episode, and the videos are available via Google Video and BitTorrent!
We're now working on Episode III, the Baked Potato gun, which is even cooler than the first two. It was filmed in summer of 2005, and we are currently editing.